Popular Posts
-
I'm not sleeping. Many emotions are running, wild and unwanted, through my head. Tomorrow I go under the knife to remove a lump found ...
-
Peeing outside is one of man's most primitive pleasures. It is not often that we are able to partake of this little pleasure, but when w...
-
Here we go, another nightmare dating story by yours truly. A few months back I decided to date my next door neighbor...yeah, I'm sure...
-
It was not the greatest way to start off the new semester. It was the first day of school and I hadn't made babysitting arrangements for...
-
Every year there's that one "special toy" that every kid just has to have and every year that one special toy is the one you ...
-
First Snow fall of the Year Saturday, December 5, 2009 Matthew rolls in the powder Ashton makes a perfect angel Brooke is bundled ...
-
MATTHEW ROANE IS THE INCREDIBLE... BAT-FROG! (at least for today) Matthew is doing it again...delighting me! Yesterday, while dresse...
-
I don't know exactly how to approach the topic of my current life changes, I don't know where to begin. So much has happened to our ...
-
Last evening as my children and I sat down to a meal of pork chops and mashed potatoes, (yeah I actually cooked, you're welcome family) ...
-
There are those days when I find it hard to hear myself above the incessant monologue of doubt playing over and over in my head like a br...



No comments:
Post a Comment