Popular Posts
-
I have a beef with the technology-obsessed twenty-something generation and I'm going to bitch about it. First, I must confess: I am not ...
-
Last evening as my children and I sat down to a meal of pork chops and mashed potatoes, (yeah I actually cooked, you're welcome family) ...
-
Can I be honest? Really honest? Can I write on this blog that has been thus far dedicated to my random thoughts and experiences with life, a...
-
I'm not sleeping. Many emotions are running, wild and unwanted, through my head. Tomorrow I go under the knife to remove a lump found ...
-
MATTHEW ROANE IS THE INCREDIBLE... BAT-FROG! (at least for today) Matthew is doing it again...delighting me! Yesterday, while dresse...
-
So, Nate and I had a little argument the other day. (For those of you who don't know this, husbands and wives often have disagreements,...
-
I've pretty much been wrapped up in my life lately to the point that I've thrown writing out to the wind. I would apologize except t...
-
I'M BACK! And feeling like my self again. Sunday night I was a mess. But this is my recipe for a quick self rejuvination: Sunday, a...
-
Peeing outside is one of man's most primitive pleasures. It is not often that we are able to partake of this little pleasure, but when w...
-
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, Life. Already in progress. The baskets are put away. The grass in vacuumed up. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment