Rebuilding The Roanes
Divorce Sucks, But It Happens. Life Goes On... And It's still Amazing.
Popular Posts
Attack of the killer boobies.
I'm not sleeping. Many emotions are running, wild and unwanted, through my head. Tomorrow I go under the knife to remove a lump found ...
Primitive Pee-pee pleasures
Peeing outside is one of man's most primitive pleasures. It is not often that we are able to partake of this little pleasure, but when w...
Why You Should Never Date Your Next Door Neighbor and The Lessons We Learn From Bad Relationships
Here we go, another nightmare dating story by yours truly. A few months back I decided to date my next door neighbor...yeah, I'm sure...
Big Man on Campus
It was not the greatest way to start off the new semester. It was the first day of school and I hadn't made babysitting arrangements for...
ZHU ZHU Zoo-mania!
Every year there's that one "special toy" that every kid just has to have and every year that one special toy is the one you ...
(no title)
First Snow fall of the Year Saturday, December 5, 2009 Matthew rolls in the powder Ashton makes a perfect angel Brooke is bundled ...
The many faces of Matthew Roane
MATTHEW ROANE IS THE INCREDIBLE... BAT-FROG! (at least for today) Matthew is doing it again...delighting me! Yesterday, while dresse...
In the eye of the storm.
I don't know exactly how to approach the topic of my current life changes, I don't know where to begin. So much has happened to our ...
(no title)
Last evening as my children and I sat down to a meal of pork chops and mashed potatoes, (yeah I actually cooked, you're welcome family) ...
The broken record days.
There are those days when I find it hard to hear myself above the incessant monologue of doubt playing over and over in my head like a br...
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Summer chronicles: Popcycles.
Popcycles on the front porch
Its the simple pleasures of summer time that are the most memorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment